Our mission is to offer an extremely personal and professional level of care to ensure the time spent away from your home whether it be a few hours, days or weeks is as trouble and stress free as possible for you and your pet family. Our aim is to be the first choice of property and pet minding to ensure peace of mind by doing daily home visits to your beloved pets when you are away from home.
We can cater for a wide range of customer needs, including people who need to travel at short notice, on holidays, or simply need a helping hand with their pets for property.
Our carer's are dedicated, responsible, animal lovers with references and police checks available upon request.
Benefits to you are:-
- low stress alternative to having to board your pets in a kennel or at a stranger's house in unfamiliar surroundings, reducing the anxiety in your pets and yourself.
- allows your pets to follow their regular diet and routine in their normal surroundings.
- maintaining and administering medical treatment as required.
- not having to impose on your neighbour's or friends.
- no exposure to other animals or parasites.
- someone available in case of an emergency whether to your pets or property.
- daily text updates with photos upon request.
- while your pets are being cared for we will collect your mail, put your bins out, water your plants and check your property is secure while you are away.
Our prices are $40 per hour and includes travel time to and from Burnett Heads.
We request a Meet & Greet as a way to ensure that your requirements are fully understood and also gives us an opportunity to meet with you and your pet family and get all up to date relevant details so your needs are fully understood and can be carried out exactly to your instructions.
The Meet & Greet is provided free of charge and usually takes approximately 30 minutes.
If you are not completely satisfied at the Meet & Greet either party has the option to decline the service without any further obligation.
It is standard practice that any new pets will require an additional Meet & Greet which will be free of charge.
We recommend that the Meet & Greet is booked no more than one to two weeks before service commences as this ensures the most current information as needs change.
We understand that this is not always possible and circumstances can change when emergencies occur but we will endeavour to accommodate your circumstances to the best of our abilities.
It is our practise that the client books and pays for each block of service in advance before the actual service commences.
Booking requests are to be made by phoning Carol Fisher - Owner/Operator on 0403 433 052 or email@example.com.
All requests will be responded to within 24 hours. In the case your email enquiry does not reach us please try again or phone on the above number.
We maintain Public and Property Liability Insurance to indemnify the liability of damage to the extent under Australian Law.